Monday, April 6, 2009

Women of Joy Conference

On Friday April 3rd Ginny and I headed to Louisville to the three day conference Women of Joy. It was a wonderful weekend. Charles Billingsley was praise and worship leader and Casting Crowns the Saturday night Act. We also got to hear Candace Cameron Bure, Lisa Harper, Chonda Pierce and Karen Kingsbury speak. Never read any of Karen Kingsbury's books but might have to check them out. She seems to have a huge following. It was a wonderful weekend and I'm ready to go back next year for Women of Joy II. You'll notice in one of the photos that I'm wearing a scarf and gloves. Friday night and Saturday morning we all just about froze to death in the arena. I bundled up as best as I could so I could focus on the speakers instead of how numb my fingers and toes were getting.


1 comment:

Greta said...

Nancy, it sounds wonderful. Glad you had a good time. Happy crafting this week!