Sunday, October 5, 2008

An Afternoon in Murray

I drove to Murray this afternoon to visit Lane and to hang some curtains in their apartment. The curtains turned out pretty good considering they had nothing up to this point. Lane also showed me how he could climb on this crazy wall Logan has. It's pretty cool, rad, narly. Hey Logan what would be the climbing lingo for that? Logan had taken off to climb in Southern Illinois and Lauren followed along for the fun of it. I enjoyed my time with Lane and the drive home was just beautiful. It was a great day. Church was awesome too so it was a perfect day.



1 comment:

Lsmith said...

Those were all good words Mom. You just need to spell Gnarly with a G. You could have also probably just said something like..."Dude, brah, your wall is totally shredding the sick nasty gnar. I can't wait to get my tips annihilated." That's extreme though.